Maple Pumpkin Pie and a Pumpkin Round-up!

by cakeduchess on October 5, 2012 · 29 comments

I know it’s not even Halloween yet. But I’m dreaming of cooler temperatures and Thanksgiving.
vegan-maple-pumpkin-pie-1[4]
Last November, I baked this amazing pumpkin pie. It has a little maple and is completely dairy-free. I’m ready to bake it again this weekend.

My other all-time favorite recipe is this Pumpkin Bread.
vegan-pumpkin-bread-1[4]
Let’s explore some other wonderful pumpkin recipes. I think you’ll love all of them!
Gorgeous Pumpkin and Cheese Spice Bread from An Edible Mosaic
DSC_0701small
Faith also made a wonderful Pumpkin Spice Granola-love it for breakfast.

A little whole grain is good for you especially in this beauty from Liv Life: Whole Grain Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
pumkin-bread-best-1-of-1-M
Kim also has these incredible White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups.
or how about this lovely drizzle on Kim’s Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls?

Kristina at Spabettie has me craving a Chai Spiced Pumpkin Milkshake
DSC_8885
For you pretzel lovers,  Kristina offers these Salty Pumpkin Spice Pretzels

Kita from Pass the Sushi made these delicious Pumpkin Pie Waffles
pumpkin_waffle_5
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies from Lemons and Anchovies

Pumpkin-Chocolate-Brownies-4
Lemons and Anchovies also has these scrumptious Pumpkin Bars with Cranberry Crumb Topping
Fantastic Whole Grain Pumpkin Streusel Muffins from Jeanette’s Healthy Living

IMG_3037

Just some Delicious Pumpkin Links:

Anuradha at Baker Street has this fantastic Pumpkin and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
and this delightful Pumpkin and Chocolate Marbled Bundt
Lisa from Parsley, Sage and Sweet made an incredible Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
Roxana’s Home Baking made these super sweet Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies for her #ChocolateParty
Laura from Tutti Dolci has this gorgeous Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake

Here are some more yummies from Lauren at  Keep it Sweet Desserts:
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
for gluten-free peeps: Gooey Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Pumpkin Pie Cookie Dough Truffle Pops

From Lizzy at That Skinny Chick can Bake! :
Killer Pumpkin Bars
and some lovely Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Drizzle

From Pinterest, this Pumpkin Roll has over 6,000 pins and lots of positive comments-need to try  ASAP.
This Pumpkin Spice Cake is an absolute beauty and has over 500 pins.
This stunning Pumpkin Cheesecake has me hungry and has been pinned over 500 times.

For more PUMPKIN ideas-hop over to my Pinterest board to get inspired.  Over 50 pumpkin pins to make you drool.

Happy weekend to you. xo
Lora

Laura (Tutti Dolci) October 5, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Mmm, now I’m craving even more pumpkin! I love your maple pumpkin pie and what a great round-up (thanks for including my bundt! xo).

Pegasuslegend October 5, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Spectacular roundup there are more than one things I will be trying from this post! The being the cheese bread nice one!

Kristina @ spabettie October 5, 2012 at 4:21 pm

everything looks SO good… I will be making that pumpkin bread!

Carolyn October 5, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Honestly, I can never get enough pumpkin. Great round up!

Matthew 'mmWine' Horbund October 5, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Wow! Absolutely awesome recipes. I now have a very complete collection of pumpkin ideas for the holidays!

Lizzy Do October 5, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Mmmmm….I think I need to break out the pumpkin again this weekend! Such yummy inspiration!

Catherine October 5, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I always enjoy a good pumpkin recipes…pumpkin and cinnamon are always wonderful flavors. I am looking forward to the holidays and all the baking as well. Everything looks delicious. Have a beautiful weekend, your friend, Catherine xo

Kate@Diethood October 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Ooooh Pumpkin love!! YUM!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious October 5, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Awesome round-up! This is exactly why I love this season so much!

Priscilla | ShesCookin October 6, 2012 at 12:01 am

Oh my goodness! Deliciously fabulous seasonal roundup! Don’t know what to try first :)

Lisa October 6, 2012 at 12:38 am

Perfect Rockwell’ian’ pumpkin pie! This is what I want on my Thanksgiving dessert tabl. I love the maple flavor and I LOVE this round-up – lots of pin material here LOL! Thanks so much for adding my pie! xoxo

Jeanette October 6, 2012 at 12:51 am

I love pumpkin, especially this time of year. Great roundup (thanks for including one of mine)!

Cassie | Bake Your Day October 6, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I love this round up! Maple in a pumpkin pie is a perfect addition!

Kim Bee October 6, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Great pumpkin pie and an amazing round up. My hubs loves pumpkin. I always feel like a bad blogger cuz I don’t use it enough. Lol.

The KitchenMaid October 7, 2012 at 7:07 am

There are some gorgeous things here. Have you seen my pumpkin cheesecake? It is to die for (she says, modestly). But right now I’d kill for a slice of that wholegrain banana pumpkin loaf. Yum!

Sue October 7, 2012 at 2:46 pm

What a wonderful round-up, Laura! I LOVE pumpkin!

Lemons and Anchovies October 7, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Maple pumpkin pie sounds so good and I can tell that crust is so flaky, yum!

Delicious pumpkin round-up, Lora. Thanks for including my brownies! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Joan Hayes October 7, 2012 at 3:21 pm

What an amazing round up! Just found you through a tweet from Roxana Greengirl, so glad I did. Now I’m stalking you on FB and pinterest.

Bunkycooks October 7, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I love all the pumpkin recipes! I just changed my featured posts to ones with pumpkin this morning. It is definitely that time of year. :-)

Terra October 7, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Oh what a fun pumpkin round up, and well DELICIOUS TOO!!! I love the idea of adding maple to pumpkin pie, sounds wonderful! Hugs, Terra

Jess October 8, 2012 at 2:33 am

Great round up! Now I’m craving pumpkin even more!!! If that was possible…!

Baker Street October 8, 2012 at 10:57 am

I’m totally drooling at all those pumpkin recipes. I totally need more baked pumpkin-y goods in my life. Great round up, Lora! Thanks for mentioning my cheesecake. :)

Faith October 8, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Such a gorgeous round-up, Lora! Thank you so much for putting this together and including my pumpkin dishes. xo

Shulie Foodwanderings October 8, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I was shocked when you put a call out there for pumpkin recipes and I came up with zip! Was a wake up call for me! :) I usually do not like to bake with pumpkins but I do appreciate a pumpkin bread along with my coffee or tea. I usually use pumpkins in savory dishes but need to change my mind set! :)

Helene Dsouza October 8, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Oh my pumpkin goodness. unlike shulie I hadn’t seen the pumpkin call out. sometimes I am not sure where I am when cool things are happening in the food blogger world or I must be blind. At least I am not missing out on this cool round up share! =P

claire @ the realistic nutritionist October 8, 2012 at 11:01 pm

LOVE THESE PUMPKIN PINS!!! :D

www.you-made-that.com October 10, 2012 at 6:03 am

Nice pumpkin pie and round up Lora. Pumpkin sweets are always welcome at my house!

Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking October 10, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Great round-up Lora! I love anything pumpkin (another pumpkin recipe coming tomorrow on the blog)

irma October 13, 2012 at 5:34 pm

This sounds like my kind of pumpkin pie recipe.
I will be making this for thanksgiving. So glad I found your site, Love It!!!!