Mini Nutella Crostata {Crostatine alla Nutella}

by cakeduchess on February 8, 2012 · 29 comments

nutella-crostata-1
Did you know that World Nutella Day was on February 5th? A whole day dedicated to desserts made with wonderful Nutella.

I was thrilled when my sweet friend Paula from the gorgeous Bell’Alimento asked me to do a guest post for Bella Nutella. I knew there was one Italian dessert I could share with Bella Nutella readers that brings back sweet memories of being a kid in Italy: A crostata filled with luscious Nutella. I did save some for you. It’s just a bite. I couldn’t resist finishing the last one.;)
nutella-crostata-5

nutella-crostata-3

Today is your lucky day! Hop on over to Bella Nutella to get the recipe and make some Mini Nutella Crostatas for your sweetheart!

Shulie February 8, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Ooh! Love the first pic my friend no wonder you get fan mail including from yours truly! Gorgeous crostatas and what’s the background slate? Mwah!

Yuri - Chef Pandita February 8, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Beautiful crostatas :) I had some nutella on Sunday and last night too. Somehow I extended nutrlla day for a week! xo

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie February 8, 2012 at 4:48 pm

What a fun guest post!

gobakeyourself February 8, 2012 at 6:36 pm

What a delicious looking guest post – truly awesome recipe :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Steph February 8, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Oh my heavens! This is all that I need to make me happy!

www.you-made-that.com February 8, 2012 at 7:08 pm

yum these looks so wonderful!

Creative Cooking February 8, 2012 at 7:19 pm

wow – this is so creative, I love it!!! =))

Sudha February 8, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Lovely Crostata – drooling already at the wonderful photos dear:)

Kristina February 8, 2012 at 9:27 pm

o wow these look amazing! Off to Bella Nutella for the recipe, this could be my valentine’s day dessert!

Tickled Red February 8, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Num! I am craving one of these already…got run on over to BellaNutella :D

Chic & Gorgeous Treats February 8, 2012 at 11:26 pm

ooOO.. Nutella is simply HEAVEN!! Yummmmmmm.. Didn’t realised that Feb 5, is world Nutella day. How can I not know, but now I do. Yeayy!! Though I am not Italian, I made sure I ate up as much Nutella while I was travelling around Italy. I had Nutella gelato, nutella in my crepe with banana, nutella spread on all my croissant and breads. Lets just say I had nutella every day for breakfast and dessert. Call me crazy!! But which kid don’t love nutella right? Thanks for sharing and am heading over to BellaNutella too. Huggsssss,

Chic & Gorgeous Treats February 8, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Chic & Gorgeous Treats February 8, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Chic & Gorgeous Treats February 8, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Rachel Palmieri February 9, 2012 at 12:09 am

Nutella sounds yummy in a warm crust. I’m heading over to bellenutella now. http://pieoneer.blogspot.com/

Reeni February 9, 2012 at 1:32 am

What decadent little treats Lora! So cute! Cute food is so fun to eat – makes you feel extra special. xoxo

Lisa February 9, 2012 at 1:41 am

:pra, Lora, Lora! You’re killing me!That buttery lattice crust encasing nutella. I could eat one every day for the rest of my life!

Kiri W. February 9, 2012 at 1:51 am

Lora, you’re killing me! Oh, how amazing these look! I can even begin to imagine the bliss that is that much Nutella and crispy dough. Sigh.

Happy When Not Hungry February 9, 2012 at 2:59 am

These are absolutely stunning, Lora! And the fact that they’re filled with Nutella is even better. My mouth is watering!

Cookin' Canuck February 9, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Oh, be still my heart. Seriously, these are the most luscious looking little desserts. Hopping over to Bella Nutella

Sara Hafiz February 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm

oh my goodness Lora, you had me at Nutella! gorgeous crostatas!xx

Paula February 10, 2012 at 12:56 am

Love, love, love it when you do pastry posts. Pastry post with Nutella? YES!

Jackie @ Vegan Yack Attack! February 10, 2012 at 6:18 am

Oh gosh, these are so cute! I’ll have to make a vegan version to satisfy my now intense cravings! Sending chocolate love you way! :)

Bunkycooks February 11, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Love these crostata! They are perfect to make for Valentine’s Day! :-)

Karriann February 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm

What could be more luscious than a Nutella-filled pastry? Simply delicious!

“Happy Cooking”

Kristina February 12, 2012 at 7:04 pm

oooh, this is perfect for Nutella Day! I can almost taste it now, and it looks so flakey perfect…

Paula - bell'alimento February 13, 2012 at 3:06 am

Absolutely gorgeous, just like you! Thanks again for sharing these over at bella nutella xoxo

Jennifer | Mother Thyme February 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Fabulous! I just love Nutella and this recipe is a definite must try!

Sue February 15, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Lora, I missed it this year, but I can find sweet solace just looking at your gorgeous and delicious crostatas!Mmmmmm :)